- 1 packet blue, unsweetened Kool-Aid
- 1 (2 liter) bottle Ginger Ale
- 1 (64 oz) bottle White Grape Juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 scoops pineapple sherbet
- 2-3 Rubber Duckies
- maraschino cherries (optional for garnish)
- orange slices (optional for garnish)
- Chill ginger ale and grape juice over night
- Remove sherbet from freezer about 1/2 hour before serving punch to soften
- In a large bowl, combine Kool-Aid packet, sugar and chilled juice. Stir to blend.
- Slowly add chilled ginger ale.
- Float 8 scoops of softened sherbet on top
- Add Rubber Duckies (don’t forget to wash before using)
- garnish cups with cherries and orange slices
So I found this recipe on Pinterest a few weeks ago and it looked so cute I just had to give it a try today for the baby shower, everybody loved it and it also tasted great! This recipe is definitely a keeper and would work great for birthday parties for kids as well, lot's of different ways you could be creative with the punch, enjoy!