Guymon Family Reunion 2010

Guymon Family Reunion 2010

Saturday, December 3, 2011

French Onion Dip

So this is so easy and it only has two ingredients and by all rights it shouldn't require a recipe but, I am a scatterbrain and I will forget about it and then many moons later Mike will be like, "Hey, do you remember how to make my Grandma Mary's onion dip?" and as I sneak to my iPad and quickly look up my blog I will be like, "Sure thing honey!"

French Onion Dip

1 (16 oz.) Sour Cream
1 packet Onion Soup Mix

Mix soup packet into sour cream and refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend.

Okay, I know I really should remember how to make this but, just in case! This is so quick and easy perfect with potato chips and a night of family game playing. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment