Guymon Family Reunion 2010

Guymon Family Reunion 2010

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jalapeno Popper Dip

So I am finally recovering from my epic Superbowl tragedy this year, at least enough to post this fantastic new recipe. My friend Renee shared this recipe with me and it is phenomenal! I realize big word to describe little a dip, but seriously I could have eaten the entire bowl and that's not the depression speaking because of my team loss this year, it's just that good...

2 pkg Cream Cheese, Softened
1 cup Mayonnaise
1can diced Green Chili's
1can Jalapenos, diced (I like 2 cans but it's too spicy for some peeps)
1 bag shredded Parmesan Cheese

Mix 1/2 bag of Parmesan with all other ingredients and fill a small casserole dish then sprinkle the remainder Parmesan on top. Bake at 375 degrees until bubbly and crisping on top. Serve with tortilla chips.

I bought a bag of homemade tortilla chips that you had to fry prior to using and the combo between fresh hot chips and this dip was delicious despite the horrible game. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment