- 1 (16 oz.) package sour cream
- 1 (16 oz.) jar Real Bacon Bits
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In bowl, combine all ingredients. Place in 2-quart baking dish; cover.
- Bake dip 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with assorted fresh vegetables, crackers and/or chips.
- Makes approximately 5 1/2 cups.
- Just for fun, place 2 1/2 to 3 cups dip in a hollowed, round sourdough loaf. Wrap bread in foil and bake 30 minutes at 400°F.