Guymon Family Reunion 2010

Guymon Family Reunion 2010

Friday, January 7, 2011

Chocolate Caramel Cookies

Here is a new recipe that I am so excited to share because it is so easy and so delicious that if you like chocolate and caramel you will love it. A couple weeks before Christmas I went into a cooking slump everything I made was a flop, I even managed to botch Rice Krispie treats.  So being totally depressed but needing to make a batch of Christmas treats for a good friend, my mom came to my rescue with the following recipe. She received it from a friend at school who swore that these cookies were fool proof and sure enough they are and super delicious as well.

Chocolate Caramel Cookies

1 Box Devils Food Cake Mix
2 Eggs
1/4 Cup Oil
1 Bag Rolo Candy
Sugar

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together cake mix, eggs, and oil.  Roll cookies into balls with a rolo in the middle and then roll balls in sugar.  Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.  Do not make a double batch because they will not mix.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment