Guymon Family Reunion 2010

Guymon Family Reunion 2010

Friday, January 7, 2011

Who Is Crazy Enough to Write A Cookbook Anyway?

Well I guess the answer to that question is me! Last year I decided to tackle what I thought would be just a little project, because "I can type really fast" and I desperately needed some of my mom's recipes that she wasn't sharing and the good news is that I actually finished it and the bad new is it almost killed me (not really but, very close.)  And now a year later, with typo's and lot's of new recipes that I wish were included or would be awesome if they were added you may be asking yourself if I am going to do another cookbook and the answer is NO WAY!  Hahaha but, I am trying to get together a list of a few new recipes that I am going to put together in much much smaller way to share with everyone.  I am still thinking of the best way to accomplish this and since my face book addiction is slowly being replaced by a new blogging addiction, what a better way to get off my butt and get started by blogging my way through it.  I really wish I would have blogged my journey making the cookbook last year because it was such an epic journey for me on so many levels that I would love to go back and read through all my trials and success but, then again I barely had time to get dressed each day when I was in the midst of cookbook creating let alone blog time.  So since it's a new year and a new mini cookbook being created here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment